Pilots from Ingold Aviation LLC come with all the required trainings and – most importantly – with the right attitude to perform their duties according to your requirements and the requirements set forth by various authorities. How can we assist you?
Pilot – EASA and FAA licenses
Our pilots are trained to the highest possible standards with regards to safety, standard operating procedures, VVIP treatment as well as economical aspects. They are available on very short notice for day trips, weekly or even monthly assignments.
– No additional non-wage labor costs
– Worldwide experience
– EASA and FAA licenses
– Trained and proficient on F2THEX EASy, DX, LX, S and LXS models
– Trained and proficient on Gulfstream G500 and G600 models
– Additional trainings, such as RVSM, MNPS (HLA) and Dangerous Goods, are current
– Captain, Line Training Captain and Type Rating Instructor
– Current multiple entry visa for China, Russia and USA
– Vaccinations up to date
Pilots for other aircraft types are available on demand.
If you do not feel comfortable flying your single pilot airplane alone through complex airspaces and into demanding airports, Ingold Aviation LLC can provide you with experienced pilots to accompany you on your journey. Whether it be on a light single engine piston airplane like a Cessna 172 or a single engine turboprop airplane like a Pilatus PC-12 or even a multi engine jet like a Cessna CJ3+, let an Ingold Aviation pilot be your additional safety device for your next trip.